Norfolk County Council @ your service

When do I need to complete a Certificate of Re-employment form?

You will need to complete a Certificate of Re-employment form if you return to a teaching post and are receiving your pension benefits. Teachers Pension must be made aware that you are in employment. They will then be able to determine if your pension is affected by your re-employment.

Failure to complete the form could result in an overpayment of pension that you will be required to repay.

You are able to submit a certificate online through the TP website.

A Certificate of Re-employment needs to be completed for each financial year in which you are re-employed.

If your hours/salary increase/decrease during your re-employment you need to complete a further Certificate of Re-employment form.

Please read this FAQ alongside the relevant policy. Find this under ‘other resources’ on the right hand side.

Answers to frequently asked questions below…

© 2009-15 Norfolk County Council | Disclaimer | Privacy Statement
County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 2DH